Vacancy – Assistant Consultant
We have an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Consultant to join our well-established Legal Consultancy firm.
You will have the opportunity to work directly with a wide range of individuals at all levels – internal office team, management and directors, external clients and consultants.
You will be based at our office in Loughborough working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
You will assist with drafting SQM and Lexcel Quality Manuals and other compliance documentation, assist with new firm applications to the Solicitor Regulation Authority. You will also assist the Consultants with all administration takes involved in SQM, Lexcel and CQS accreditation.
As an assistant consultant, you will be expected to turn your hand to jobs such as assisting as necessary with other duties commensurate with the post e.g. filing, photocopying, etc.
Skills / Experience / Qualifications
- Competent with Microsoft Word / Excel
- You must have excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Competent time and work management
- Organisational skills
- Able to work on own initiate and a desire to show initiative
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Methodical and thorough approach to work
- Knowledge of Legal Services
- Customer Service/administration experience
- Administration: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
- A-Level or equivalent (Preferred)
How to Apply
Please apply for this role by clicking HERE.