Vacancy - Compliance Assistant
We have an excellent opportunity for a Compliance Assistant to join a well-established Legal Consultancy firm who are leading experts in their field.
You will have the opportunity to work directly with a wide range of individuals at all levels – colleagues, management, directors, clients and external consultants – which makes the job varied and interesting.
You will be based at our office in Loughborough working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
- Assisting with all administration tasks involved in obtaining and maintaining clients’ SQM, Lexcel and CQS accreditations, including writing documents, reviewing client templates and providing support during audits
- Assisting with new firm applications to the Solicitors Regulation Authority and the Bar Standards Board
- Assisting clients with our bespoke compliance software, including providing training and assisting with maintaining their records
- Preparing client care letters and terms of engagement
- Providing compliance advice and assistance in a number of areas, including but not limited to; Anti-Money Laundering, Data Protection, SRA Standards and Regulations, Accounts Rules, Legal Aid Agency contracts
- Filtering and replying to emails
- Liaising with colleagues and clients
- Monitoring the CRM System to ensure that the client records are updated and maintained
- Answering telephone calls to the office, transferring callers to the appropriate member of staff or taking sufficiently detailed messages
- Diary management and arranging client visits
- Assisting with other duties as necessary, e.g. photocopying, producing delegate packs for conferences, etc.
- Office Administration experience
- Competent with Microsoft Word / Excel
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Competent time and work management
- Organisational skills
- Good attention to detail
- Able to work on own and a desire to show initiative
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Methodical and thorough approach to work
- Knowledge of Legal Services
- Customer Service experience
- Degree or equivalent
- A-Level or equivalent
How to Apply
Please apply for this role by clicking HERE.