2021 Public Training Courses
Upcoming and bespoke public courses we are holding in 2021 as as follows:
Training courses we periodically provide
Details of public training courses we periodically provide are below. These courses can also be delivered as in-house training courses.
Quality Assurance and Compliance
- The SRA Standards and Regulations
- SRA Accounts Rules
- Specialist Quality Mark
- Equality and Diversity
- Data Security and Data Protection
- Anti-Money Laundering
Legal Aid Agency
- Legal Aid Audit Survival Guide
- Peer Review
- Supervision and Managing Performance
- Maximising Costs
- Managing a Legal Aid Contract
- LAA Contract Policy Compliance
- SRA Management Course Stage 1
- SRA Management Course Stage 2
- Business Strategy and Marketing
As of 1 November 2014, the SRA ceased to accredit all training providers, including DG Legal, for CPD purposes. As a result, our courses can no longer be accredited. Solicitors are permitted to continue to use DG Legal to fulfil their CPD requirements and/or as a means to evidence that they have attended professional training as part of the SRA’s new competence based scheme.
Bespoke Training Courses
If there are a number of people in your organisation who require training on a particular subject, we are usually able to provide an in-house CPD training course at a cost effective rate. We are often able to tailor the training courses to meet your specific requirements.