Immigration Legal Aid Changes From 1 April 2023 - Helping You Understand & Manage The Changes & Maximise Your Costs
This event has now ended. To view details of our upcoming Premier Training Courses and free webinars, please click below:
Join our Immigration legal aid expert, Amie Higgins, and Immigration specialist Barrister, Adam Pipe of No.8 Chambers, for this essential online training course on the changes to Immigration legal aid funding from 1st April 2023.
All immigration legal aid practitioners and billing clerks need to understand the forthcoming changes to ensure cases are conducted and claimed accurately.
Amie and Adam will be discussing the following;
- Detailed explanation of the funding changes
- Explanation of the changes to CWA and the billing process/claim requirements
- Tips and tricks on how to maximise your costs on each matter
- How to ensure your claims are accurate
- Details of the required advice under the NRM bolt-on fee
- How to prepare rebuttal responses to Group 2 refugee group allocation letters
- How to prepare responses to a Priority Removal Notice
This is a fast-paced session jam-packed with essential information and guidance. A must for all immigration legal aid practitioners!
This online course is aimed at immigration legal aid practitioners and billing clerks.
Thursday 20 April 2023
12:00 - 14:00
Amie is a Senior Solicitor, qualified under the Law Society’s Immigration & Asylum Accreditation Scheme (IAAS) as an Advanced Caseworker and Supervisor.
Amie specialises in all aspects of Immigration, Asylum and Human Rights work, with a specialism in human trafficking/modern slavery cases and working with vulnerable clients.
Amie is an experienced trainer, delivering a range of training on both legal and practice management topics.
Adam Pipe is a barrister specialising in Immigration, Asylum and Human Rights Law and is ranked by Chambers and Partners for Immigration Law in the Midlands. Adam provides regular updates on the law at training events and on social media.