Immigration and Asylum Law Accreditation: Supervising Senior Caseworker Exam Preparation
In this free webinar held on 18 June 2021, David Gilmore covered the following:
- An overview of the assessment
- How the paper is structured
- Time management tips
- Technique – how to answer the questions
- Snakes and ladders – suggestions to help you pass and areas to avoid which could lead to a fail
- Suggested reading materials
- Further recommended preparation before the exam
This webinar is aimed at legal practitioners and those working with them.
The Immigration and Asylum Law Accreditation: Supervising Senior Caseworker Exam Preparation Webinar Slides and Q&A can be viewed or downloaded below:
If you have enjoyed this webinar, please do consider leaving us a Google, Facebook or Trustpilot review using the relevant button below. We would be very grateful to receive a review and it will encourage us to provide further free webinars.
On behalf of CLT, David Gilmore has been responsible for the writing and marking of this assessment since the scheme started 18 years ago. He is the founder of DG Legal, a market leading management consultancy specialising in advising and assisting lawyers and law firms on all aspects of compliance, strategy and business management.