This free 1 hour webinar will look at running asylum claims based on particular social group, including:
- How a particular social group is defined, including the recent case of DH (Particular Social Group: Mental Health) Afghanistan
- Examples of particular social groups including women, LGBTI+, children at risk of FGM and their parents, former victims of trafficking, people with disabilities/mental illness
- How to evidence a new PSG
- Inter-relationship between PSG and persecution
- What kinds of persecution different PSGs may suffer, e.g. exploitation and destitution, and what evidence is needed to show that
Date and Time
The webinar will be held on Monday 15 March 2021 at 1pm.
To register for this free event, please click HERE or complete the registration details below:
Kerry is Deputy Head of Chambers and an immigration practitioner with substantial expertise in human rights and public law challenges. She also has experience in the Court of Protection along with community care and family matters where they overlap with immigration proceedings.
To view Kerry’s full bio, please click HERE.
Natalie practises in asylum, immigration and nationality, family, housing and public law. She has represented many vulnerable clients, including children, clients with serious mental health difficulties, domestic violence survivors and victims of trafficking.
To view Natalie’s full bio, please click HERE.
If you would like further details about any of the courses which we offer or to discuss any bespoke training requirements, please either call 01509 214 999, send us an email or complete the free enquiry form below.